Discussion about ImpQueen games
#1046 by freda reyes
Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:42 pm
Bapple wrote:
freda reyes wrote:OKEY SO SUPER SPOILER HERE
okey, but do you guys remember when Riley was in her date with Chase at the park and were talking about stupid fears and Riley admited that she was scared of men with guns entering her house at night, and Chase looks worried and asks why men with guns will enter to her house, and she said it was a stupid fear? And some days later we see riley trying to hack into the colton's page and we see Chase father talking to a mistery man about tracking down who tried to hack. Well, what if they track the IP to riley's house and men with guns enter to her house while her mother is out or something like that, OMG I CANT FREAKING WAIT FOR THIS DAM.N GAME

Holy cow, that'd be so awesome (but not awesome for Riley, though, since she's scared of gunslinging men). Actually, I believe if you (attempt) to hack Colton Pharmecuticals with a low programming level then the guy at the end straight up says they've traced the IP (if your skill is high then he says he couldn't trace the IP... i think), so it might legitimately happen!!

i know right??? yeh, if you have good high skills it says something like "we will continue looking" IT WOULD BE SUCH A GREAT PLOT LINE OMG
#1048 by HoneyBee
Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:19 am
I think everybody is afraid of gunslinging people barging into their home, anywhere... ^^;
Of course, thinking of it too often to be out of a moderate basis, thus having your mind locked to that fear, is what may be considered abnormal.

And, yes, I'm almost sure that it will eventually happen when they start tracing her down, and she might/will(?) be caught (which can potentially lead to a gameover, depending on your progression in the game, for if you're caught too early-- and not, if succeded until it be part of the story), but I don't think they'll go gunslinging, but that depends how serious it will get, and how dangerous they consider Cipher and his affiliate (which would be Riley). XD
#1076 by Lady Sugoi
Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:48 pm
Man, I ended the demo right now, and i'm tottaly DEAD! It's a super-revelation combo!

-Matt is fuckying Cipher
-Chase is the pure evil
-Kai is a badass spy
-I don't remember who is Miss Reynolds
-Matt is stupid and said Riley's name in AlpacaSoft
-My shipp (Matt 'n Riley) is almost dead ;-;

What about you? What do you guys think about this demo so far? 'Cause i'm tottaly in LOVE for this game!
#1111 by Ejdeha
Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:20 am
CAREFUL! SPOILERS! DON'T READ BELOW IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THROUGH THE FIRST ONE AND A HALF CHAPTERS!!

Matt genuinely kills me inside. Like literally my love
I honestly felt like crying when he told Riley they couldn't be together my poor freaking soul
BUT THE MOMENT WITH THE TRAIN PANIC
AND THE COMMENT ABOUT WANTING TO TOUCH BUT NOT
OOOOOOOOOOOO
Matt makes me weak and I have no shame in admitting I essentially spam schooling, social, programming & the Matt relationship. Also Yuka's website.
But gahdamn
Matt
#1129 by Masuna-chan
Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:56 pm
The best game about school and romance I've ever played! Seriously. I thought I'd hate Riley because most MC in otome games are stupid. But not in Calling Cipher. I really liked Riley and I felt all her emotionals. And love interests aren't bad at all! Actually Chase stole my heart. But he is two-faced and it really kills me!!! :cry: However, I love him deeply so I'll get over it.

Today Matt made me cry like a little girl. And his words (that were mentioned in the previous post) just killed me inside. Matt, you're so cruel! When the full game will be released I'll make sure to play your route the last! (I'm offended lol)

And I just wanted to ask... How to use Alpaca Soft? Because I'm so stupid and I can't understand it... Please, somebody, help me if you can... Thanks.
#1130 by HoneyBee
Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:13 pm
To answer the question about Alpaca Soft. It's simple:

1. Open up the program
2. Connect
3. Put IP and Enter
4. Press C (Connect) and Enter
5. ????
6. Profit?

Right now we only have one IP leaked, which is Ethan's (you can find it in the first email he sends you) and you can spy his browsing history. Which is the point in this case, to learn that he's still been keeping an eye on Riley's faceboo-- I mean, Impbook. Among other stuff, but that's the most important info we get, I guess. Since the stuff about him creating a game we get to know, one way or another.

There is supposed to be more advanced hacking in the future, I believe. Right now, it just does that.
#1131 by Masuna-chan
Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:57 pm
HoneyBee wrote:To answer the question about Alpaca Soft. It's simple:

1. Open up the program
2. Connect
3. Put IP and Enter
4. Press C (Connect) and Enter
5. ????
6. Profit?

Right now we only have one IP leaked, which is Ethan's (you can find it in the first email he sends you) and you can spy his browsing history. Which is the point in this case, to learn that he's still been keeping an eye on Riley's faceboo-- I mean, Impbook. Among other stuff, but that's the most important info we get, I guess. Since the stuff about him creating a game we get to know, one way or another.

There is supposed to be more advanced hacking in the future, I believe. Right now, it just does that.

Thank you so much! Finally it worked! I am just soooo happy right now) Again thanks for helping me out! ^.^
#1138 by ggjojo123
Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:19 pm
I'm stuck, It says you didn't have a high enough skill, when I go home the day after they have the test. if anyone has made it this far can you please help :?:
#1139 by HoneyBee
Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:13 pm
If you don't have enough skill points, then you have to invest more to those skill points. If it's too late to do it now and you just get a Game Over, then load a save that gives you the chance to do it. If you don't have any, then you'll have to start over. It's just that simple.

Note: I don't remember exactly what skill you're talking about, but I remember there being quests that will require you having a certain amount of skill in order to progress. So, there's that.
If you wish to be more specific, be my guest, though.