Beta testing of ImpQueen games.
#1073 by Lady Sugoi
Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:41 am
Hey, guys, I guess I founded i bug in Matt's route that might be causing the "game over" in the second Main Event.
In the train scene, Riley answers "my son" to Matt, but his relationship don't increases. (Mine stills in 353)
#1088 by Cotaro
Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:20 am
I don't understand why the teacher got an end image, but the others didn't.
#1102 by topophilia123
Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:03 pm
Really, really loved this demo and can't wait for the real thing. Overall found this really fun, and may have played it instead of revision <.< >.>

This is not a criticism, but you asked to mention if we notice glitches. When Chase walked e home, the event repeated a second time, just a few days after. He sent the same email about hanging out on the weekend, however the only option available when you pressed 'Reply' was the reply later option. Also, if you're on the screen that gives you the options to visit certain places at the weekend and check your emails on your phone before choosing your option, the options go a bit weird.
#1121 by ESmith
Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:22 pm
I've really enjoyed this demo so far but I've come to a renpy exception which means I can't continue past the morning of October 14.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loops.rpy", line 448, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'october_15_matt'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/loops.rpy", line 448, in script
File "C:\Users\M_J_D\Desktop\Games\renpy\ast.py", line 1497, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\M_J_D\Desktop\Games\renpy\script.py", line 764, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'october_15_matt'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.5.602
Calling Cipher 0.0
#1122 by HoneyBee
Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:26 am
I'm not sure I recall, but isn't that the game just ending because it has no progression further than that day? I think so. Either or there are some messed up files in your folders. Or some sort of skill was missing to progress. I believe I remember something similar.
Perhaps a little bit more of context? I barely remember such details.