Discussion about non-ImpQueen mangas.
#313 by AnnaJellicle13
Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:47 pm
Rinka wrote:@legendofashes Princess Jellyfish, that's Kuragehime, right? That manga's so cute >.<

I read a lot of mangas. Unfortunately i tend to stop reading for a while (bc they sometimes takes ages to update X.x)....
But the ones i'll always return to are Detective Conan, One Piece and Skip Beat. If you don't know Skip Beat, give it a try, it's hilarious XD And later on (muuch later on) it gets romantic too *g*

Oooooh! I love romance! It's such a weak spot for me :3
#316 by Priam
Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:30 pm
I haven't read manga in ages because I've been busy, but I do always find myself coming back to read Pandora Hearts. I've also read Vampire Knight, Black Butler, Dragon Drive, YuGiOh... and before I went on my manga reading hiatus I started reading Gintama and Kekkaishi.

...Though I'm really outdated in my anime/manga oops
#336 by MrTelly
Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:08 am
Priam wrote:I haven't read manga in ages because I've been busy, but I do always find myself coming back to read Pandora Hearts. I've also read Vampire Knight, Black Butler, Dragon Drive, YuGiOh... and before I went on my manga reading hiatus I started reading Gintama and Kekkaishi.

...Though I'm really outdated in my anime/manga oops

@Prima
Ooooh! Kekkaishi is amazing! Both the manga and anime! Have you watched the anime? :D
#339 by Priam
Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:23 am
MrTelly wrote:@Prima
Ooooh! Kekkaishi is amazing! Both the manga and anime! Have you watched the anime? :D

Incidentally the anime is what made me start reading the manga! Although I've only seen a little of it. Hope to remedy that soon :D
#371 by kitz
Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:44 pm
Has Ao Haru Ride been updated? I've been too busy to check on it as of late, but I really want to know what happened to Touma.

Poor, poor Touma. Damn that cursed blonde hair.
#1120 by thestarswillburn
Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:15 pm
With the new updates on Tokyo ghoul:re and Attack on tittan, I think, that if I wasn't also reading black butler, I would have died from angst overdose :cry:
Actually, Black Butler has been taking weird turns for a manga, that's supposed to be about contracting a demon. I love it! :)