Need help!
#1134 by Emalie_Starr
Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:43 am
I can't get past the section with the ship, I've completed it multiple times and chosen different options but it still resets back to the beginning of the section.
Is there any way to fix this?
#1135 by HoneyBee
Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:57 pm
Does this happen all the time? I had a similar bug once before. But it was in Ch. 3. The scene kept repeating itself as soon as I finished it. I don't remember how I solved it, though. I think I just refreshed it to exhaustion. =/
#1136 by Emalie_Starr
Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:00 pm
HoneyBee wrote:Does this happen all the time? I had a similar bug once before. But it was in Ch. 3. The scene kept repeating itself as soon as I finished it. I don't remember how I solved it, though. I think I just refreshed it to exhaustion. =/

It always happens, I restarted the game multiple times and ended it still repeated itself. I'll keep trying the refreshing solution to see if it works
#1137 by HoneyBee
Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:11 am
Please do. It happened to me too. I kept replaying the scene and then refreshing after finishing it. Doing the same thing over and over. It worked in the end, luckily, so I hope it does for you, as well. But it might not be the same bug.

Being an online-only game makes it more difficult for me to get what might be going wrong. It doesn't seem to have any error messages, I assume? soooo...
Also, you may want to contact Rin if it happens at every game you start. As she can have a better idea of what may be going wrong. Though I have some ideas, so let me know if it still doesn't work after persisting or after trying a fresh game every now and then.